Head of Data Science/Practice Leader for Big Data Analytics
9:00 AM Workshop A:Optimizing Machine Learning to Empower Business Units to Make Data-Driven Decisions
With an influx of data and the tools available, thinking along the business context is crucial to understand and drive business insights. However many companies struggle to grasp the application of data analytics in the business context. It is critical to implement a systematic approach to harness data analytics to deliver critical business insights.
This workshop will guide participants in building a comprehensive machine learning strategy to achieve business intelligence.
- Overview of machine learning application in businesses
- Building an IT infrastructure to collect, analyze and store data
- Collaborating with business functions to understand their needs and agree on right data sets to analyze
- Creating valuable predictive models with machine learning for your business
- Case studies and examples of machine learning application
9:00 AM Bringing Machine Learning to every corner of your business: Partnering business stakeholders in becoming a data-centric company
· Breaking down the principles and science of Machine Learning to get a clear overview of what ML is and what it is not
· Demonstrating practical use-cases of ML within DBS
· Creating an open and collaborative culture across the organization that embraces the value of machine learning
· Understanding business challenges and requirements to drive innovative data-driven decisions